This The Problem Solving Game lesson plan also includes:
Creativity, communication, cooperation. Pupils assume the role of employees at a game factory working together to develop a new game. Using the principles of the STAR method (Stop, Think, Act, Review), they work in teams to create game boards.
3 Views 3 Downloads
- As a pre-teaching strategy, have small groups discuss board games that require problem-solving skills
- Final lesson from the three-part Respecting Differences in Others unit
- Prepare game cards for each group before teaching the lesson
- Teaches problem solving in an original and engaging way
- Includes an essential question, measurable learning objectives, and performance goals