This The Science of Skin video also includes:
Almost one fifth of your weight is in your skin, but why does it weigh so much? Viewers learn about the integumentary system and the many functions it performs constantly to keep them safe. Then, they answer multiple choice and short-answer questions online to prepare for an in-class discussion.
- Have pupils create a matching game or crossword puzzle using the vocabulary
- Discuss how much skin we shed every day
- Requires a free TED-Ed account
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Provides subtitles in seven languages
- Links to related videos for further learning