This The Successful Student: Let’s Review for Better Achievement lesson plan also includes:
Study skills, time management skills, and test taking-skills are important attributes for both the classroom and the real world. Focus on these learning skills in a instructional activity that reviews how to be a good student and make better grades.
- Laminate the activity sheets and cards for continued use
- Have individuals put their agenda sheets into the binders they take home everyday
- Use in a reading intervention class or with learners on academic probation
- This is the third resource in a series of four guidance counseling lesson plans
- The 15-page packet comes with activity sheets, directions for learners, a mini story, and a detailed plan with objectives and other standards that are addressed