This The Tower of Epiphany | Think Like A Coder, Ep 7 video also includes:
Let coding save the world. As part of her quest, the hero of the series must retrieve the Node of Creation from the Tower of Epiphany. This requires solving a computer programming puzzle to determine the energy needed to fill a basin formed by towers of blocks. Viewers of the engaging video learn about algorithms and about the difference between linear and exponential time.
- Pause the video and have learners tackle the problem before viewing the solution
- Builds on knowledge from previous episodes
- This is the seventh of 10 episodes in the Think Like a Coder series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highlights some additional resources on coding
- Gives hints for struggling pupils