This The Train Heist | Think Like A Coder, Ep 4 video also includes:
Robots come in handy when planning a train heist. The hero and her robot continue their quest to find artifacts to save the world. They must locate and steal the Node of Power on a specific car of a train by writing computer code for the robot. Viewers of the engaging video learn how to apply variables and loops in computer coding.
- Pause the video at appropriate times to have pupils consider the problem before viewing the solution
- This is the fourth of 10 episodes in the Think Like a Coder series
- Learners should be familiar with loops in computer coding
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Lists additional resources on coding
- Excellent graphics hold viewer attention