This The Two Pots audio also includes:
Do friends impact our identities? Part of a comprehensive series of fables, Aesop's "The Two Pots" teaches readers that the strong and the weak cannot keep company. Only 98 words and registering a 4.1 on the Flesch-Kincaid readability scale, the passage's content and the post-reading argumentative skills practice makes for a great debate.
- After reading, encourage pupils to make a real-life connection to the theme of the text
- Complete the graphic organizer activity collaboratively as a class
- The graphic organizer activity may not have enough space for writers to organize their ideas; make sure to have extra paper available
- Post-reading, diction activity is great for English language learners
- Downloadable, 46-second audiobook clip is available for classrooms without Internet access