This The Weather lesson plan also includes:
What's it like out today, and what do you plan to wear? These are the two main topics for this Italian lesson. By the end of the plan, pupils should have a grasp of basic weather and clothing terms as well as a general understanding of the future and past tenses.
- While the resource doesn't come with a specific vocabulary list, you can use the words listed on the worksheets and assessments to build a list
- Continue using weather terms after this plan by asking learners to predict or list the weather each day
- The plan is more general than specific, so you'll likely need to fill in some of the more vague areas with other activities and exercises
- The worksheets provided in the materials tab are the stronger element of this resource
- Comes with two worksheets and two assessments
- Answer keys are not provided