This Tone of Voice and Volume Control activity & project also includes:
What level of voice is most appropriate for the classroom? Develop volume control in your learners with ASD with an activity that lets them know when they are using appropriate and inappropriate voice level.
47 Views 37 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a large class sized version of the thermometer that is used to manage whole-class noise level
- Best used with individuals with autism, but applicable to any classroom setting
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers ways to talk to three levels of learners with autism: child, adolescent, and adult
- Comes with two worksheets for reference