This Tracing the Idea of Fish Depletion: Chapter 1 lesson plan also includes:
Would you, could you? Scholars read World without Fish and focus carefully on the use of the words could and would. They chunk the text into smaller sections and write annotations on sticky notes to help with comprehension. To finish, individuals answer text-dependent questions.
- Discuss different predictions made in science such as weather predictions
- Lesson four of 11 in Grade 6 ELA Module 3B, Unit 1
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Lists words that may cause learners to struggle
- Includes close reading guide for teacher reference