This Tracing the Idea of Fish Depletion: Chapter 2 lesson plan also includes:
Scholars read chapter two of World without Fish to learn more about the fishing industry. Learners discuss in triads what it means for fishing to become an industry. They then write the gist of pages 28-33 on sticky notes and answer text-dependent questions.
- Invite a worker from a fish hatchery or industry to talk with class
- Fifth lesson of the 11-part Grade 6 ELA Module 3B, Unit 1 series
- Complete lessons in order
- Uses sticky notes
- Includes answers for teacher reference
- Offers ideas for meeting the needs of all learners