Present examples of trigonometric integrals with a video that shows an example of determining a trigonometric integral. The AP Calculus example shows that many of the trigonometric integrals require manipulation and using trigonometric identities to solve.
- Provide a quick review of the derivatives of the trigonometric functions
- The class should know the Pythagorean trigonometric identities
- Class members should know how to integrate using substitution
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Makes the comparison to the work done in proving trigonometric identities in precalculus
- Changes the color of the pen to highlight the integration portion of the solution
- The presenter's handwriting is difficult to read at times