Sometimes different parts of the brain disagree. See what this disagreement looks like using a remote learning resource to experience how brains often take shortcuts. Pupils complete the activity, observe their results, and then read about the science behind them.
- Have pupils complete the color challenge in pairs and compare results
- Create a box-and-whisker plot for each data set and compare the shape and spread of the data
- Works well as a remote learning or in-class exercise
- A basic understanding of the function of the brain is helpful
- Uses an investigation to demonstrate the concept
- Offers options to supplement the lesson