E-mail is a communication sensation! Young job seekers discover the essential knowledge required to thrive in an online world in the first of a nine-part series of career education and skills lessons. The resource covers e-mail address formats, correct pronunciation of e-mail addresses, and domain names.
- Use the tasks as formative assessments or quick quiz grades
- Download the Support Pack to access paper copies of task questions
- Model how to answer the task questions before beginning individual work
- Concise directions make the lesson very user friendly
- Allows learners to work at their own pace