This Unit 2: Sending and Receiving Emails unit also includes:
You've got mail! Budding business associates practice constructing messages to co-workers during the second of nine career education and skills lessons. Individuals drag and drop the components of emails to enhance their online communication skills.
- Print a copy of the task questions and distribute a few for homework
- Monitor student progress as you travel the room and ask questions to check understanding
- Consider projecting the lesson and demonstrating the controls before pupils begin
- Make sure everyone has a computer and Internet access for the activity
- The assessment questions feature real-world email scenarios, making the lesson very relevant
- Users receive immediate feedback on their progress as they work