This Unit 3: How Drugs Enter/Exit the Body unit also includes:
The third of a four-part series on Pharmacology teaches scholars how drugs enter and exit the body, how they act inside the body, how they affect the brain, and more. Over the course of the unit, groups complete two labs and one activity. In addition, class members watch a video, listen to lectures, and participate in discussions.
- Create a chart comparing drugs with their impacts on the body, their impacts on the brain, their dangers to society, the laws controlling them, and their accessibility
- Relies on knowledge from the prior two lessons in the series
- Required 26-minute video costs $99 to purchase in DVD format or for streaming online for up to three years
- Connects chemistry, biotechnology, and forensics
- Provides a topic outline to ensure instructors cover all material