This Unit 8 Math Vocabulary Cards (Grade 6) printable & template also includes:
Additive inverse, expression, and irrational numbers are a few terms you'll find when you use a set of 22 flashcards designed to reinforce math vocabulary. The set includes two types of cards; a bold-faced word card, and a corresponding definition card equipped with an example and labels.
- Copy cards onto cardstock paper and laminate for continued use
- Have flashcards readily available for early finishers to study when time permits
- Send a set home with pupils who require, or request, additional vocabulary support
- The cards are the final set in a series of eight designed to accompany the Houghton Mifflin sixth grade math curriculum
- The set is organized in alphabetical order
- Definition cards are written clearly and in detail