This Vector Projection: Hitting a Baseball interactive also includes:
Hit a home run with a resource that is all fun and games. Learners apply an interactive to determine the horizontal component of the distance a baseball travels. They must consider vector projections for this task.
5 Views 8 Downloads
- Use the last challenge question as a class discussion prompt
- Users need a free CK-12 account
- Individuals should have prior experience with vectors and vector projection
- Tutorial includes both text and video components
- Uses a familiar context that everyone can interpret