This Vectors video also includes:
Come in on a vector. A video introduces vector notation and basic definitions. Given a shortened version of representing the vector, the presenter shows how to add vectors algebraically. Using parallelograms and trapezoids, the resource then shows how to find other vector quantities.
- Divide the video into segments and discuss each segment before moving on to the next
- Individuals should know the properties of parallelograms
- Assumes students know what a trapezium is
- Represents vectors in color on the handout, making them easier to notice
- Includes an answer key to help with grading