This Virtual Lab: Alcohol Density Problem interactive also includes:
Assume the role of Canadian border control! The percent of alcohol and density of a solution are related. Young scholars use this fact to classify solutions by their alcohol content to determine if they meet Canadian import laws.
15 Views 8 Downloads
- Have pupils write a summary of the connection between the percent alcohol composition and density of their solutions
- Requires a strong understanding of percent composition and density
- View the tutorial with your class if this is the first time using the virtual lab
- Provides an option to change the language to assist ELL/ELD pupils
- Gives a realistic alternative to a class laboratory