Ready to learn a voluminous amount about volumes? Look no further! Learners view an informative YouTube video that shows how to calculate the volume of rectangular prisms with fractional side lengths. It goes on to explain the process of finding a missing dimensions given the volume and the other dimensions.
- Have the class bring in objects in the shape of rectangular prisms and find their volumes
- Pupils should be able to multiply fractions and solve equations
- Familiarity with capacity is a must
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Shows all work step by step, which makes the narration easy to follow
- Provides some additional problems for scholars to attempt on their own
- Lecture-style presentation may not be beneficial for all viewers