This Voyagers: Extra Support Lessons (Theme 5) unit also includes:
This packet, the third in the series of support materials for the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt thematic units on voyagers, contains activities for learners who may struggle with the basic concepts of the lessons. Included are lessons on how to draw inferences from details in the text and how to predict outcomes using story details and personal knowledge.
- The three resource packets in this series are designed for different skill levels; as enrichment activities for those who have mastered the concepts, for language learners, and for those who need extra support
- The third in a series of support materials for the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt thematic units on voyagers, the lessons in this packet are designed for learners who need extra support
- Although designed for use with the textbook, the lessons and activities may be used independently
- The resource is slow to load
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The 32-page packet contains complete lesson plans, a list of expected outcomes, a materials list, vocabulary list, activities, exercises, and assessment options