This Wants on a Continuum lesson plan also includes:
You can't always get what you want, but you might just be able to teach your class about wants and choices. This plan leads pupils through a discussion and closes with a worksheet and assessment.
18 Views 15 Downloads
- Use this during a unit on goods ad services or general economic principles
- You do need to have a SMART Board to take full advantage of this resource; you could create your own slide show or handouts using the instructions provided in the plan
- One of the items on the worksheet is concert tickets, which are specifically labeled Justin Bieber; when determining their ranking, point out to learners that these could be any concert tickets
- Includes a handout and assessment
- Provides a decent introduction to wants, choices, goods, and services