This What Causes Bad Breath? video also includes:
Onions, garlic, and coffee can all have unfortunate effects on your breath, but what is the real cause of halitosis? Follow along with this video as it investigates how the bacteria that live in our mouths are responsible for these offensive odors and the different ways people can combat this common problem.
- Include this lesson in a health unit on personal hygiene in middle or high school
- Perform experiments to determine how effective different products are at killing bad breath causing bacteria
- Flip your classroom by assigning this video and assessment as homework
- Key vocabulary terms are displayed on the screen at various points throughout the video
- Video captures viewers' engagement with fun animations
- Included with the video is a brief assessment offering five multiple choice and three open-ended questions