Take a peek into thousands of frozen samples. Learners try to identify an image of a piece of frozen tissue. After choosing the correct answer, scholars find out more information about the American Museum of Natural History's Frozen Tissue Collection. Individuals then view four other images from samples in the collection.
- Research how scientists freeze tissue samples
- Use the questions from the info cards to assess understanding
- The design of the resource allows for its use as a remote learning resource
- Contains pop-up information cards for key terms
- Includes information about the collection manager highlighting female scientists