Find out how much your class understood of the listed chapters of Wilson Rawls' novel. Class members respond to eight plot and character questions before looking closely at an instance of personification from the text. The resource is part of a series of worksheets that cover one to three chapters of the novel at a time. However, there is no resource for chapter 18. Consider using the other resources in the series as a model for your own chapter 18 worksheet.
- Challenges learners to make inferences and analyze language
- Provides a solid review of the listed chapters
- Does not require pupils to cite specific evidence from the text; add this to the instructions to increase Common Core relevance
- Some individuals might need more space to write their answers
- No questions for chapter 18