Looking for a quick review sheet for several chapters of Wilson Rawls' novel Where the Red Fern Grows? Check out this one, which is made up of a straightforward list of questions that ask learners to remember the plot and express their opinion about several scenes in the story. Gear the questions more toward the Common Core by asking learners to cite examples or quotations from the text in their responses.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Several questions ask individuals to think beyond what the text says directly
- Useful for a review, warm-up, or homework assignment
- Most of the questions are based on plot, and there are no other activities included
- Students might need more space to write their responses