Find out how much your learners picked up from a couple of chapters of Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls. Pupils answer six plot and character analysis questions and tackle similes. The worksheet is adaptable; assign it in class or as homework and ask individuals to find quotations from the text to support their answers.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides a quick overview of the chapters and requires pupils to think about Billy as a character
- Includes two activities to complete
- There is very little space to write; modify the layout or ask learners to write on a separate sheet of paper
- Many of the questions focus on basic plot points