This Who Am I? lesson plan also includes:
- Educator Guide
- Lesson Plans Content Overview
- Career Readiness Glossary English
- Career Readiness Glossary Spanish
- California Career Center Student Account Setup Instructor's Notes
- California CareerZone Student Account Setup Instructor's Notes
- Who Am I? (doc.)
- Start-Up Video: Who Am I?
- Handouts Only: Who Am I?
- Spanish Handouts: Who Am I?
- Join to access all included materials
Get in touch with your sense of self! The fifth and final lesson in a series of college and career lessons for fifth graders reinforces the relationship between interests and career choices. Pupils play a scenario-driven game, then dig deeper into Holland codes to formulate a career game plan.
- Add fun decorations to the room that represent the six Holland code occupational areas
- Find more information about Holland codes online
- The lesson ties in strongly with the first lesson in the series, so be sure the class has completed it prior to beginning
- The addition of a scenario to the lesson helps young learners get a better sense of personality types and occupation choices
- Simple worksheets keep scholars focused on identifying the interests that motivate them