This Why Haven’t We Cured Arthritis? video also includes:
The simple answer to the questions of why scientists have not found a cure for arthritis is that the term is used to describe over a hundred different conditions. Find out more about arthritis and how current treatments only deal with the symptoms in a short, animated video.
- Provide viewers with a list of the vocabulary words used in the animations then have them find definitions before playing the video
- Have groups research the effectiveness of advertising arthritis diets, treatments, and medications
- The highly technical narration makes the video most appropriate for advanced science classes
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers a comprehension check
- Links to related articles and a discussion question extend the learning experience