An online interactive activity asks learners to analyze a group of documents related to the women's suffrage movement and then place the documents on a timeline. The results assess users understanding of the progression of the women's suffrage movement.
- After individuals have completed the activity, have partners compare their timelines and share what information found in the resources justifies the placement order on their timelines
- Use the resource to assess how well individuals understand the key events in the study of women's suffrage
- Part of the PBS Teaching Women's Suffrage Collection
- Researchers must have access to computers linked to the internet
- Students must read carefully to find evidence to justify the placement of the documents on the timeline
- The documents will only remain on the timeline if dragged to the correct spot; therefore, users can drag documents without reading them