This WOOP lesson plan also includes:
Achieving your goals can be as easy as Wish, Outcome, Obstacle, and Plan! Show your class how to turn their personal and academic desires into reality using a time-proven process. The resource focuses on self control and guides users through the WOOP process by providing a handy handout to identify the elements of their wishes and track their progress toward achieving them.
- Add WOOP to your first week of school to get the year started off with positive steps
- Make it a habit by incorporating the steps into everyday lessons
- Give it a try! WOOP is more effectively taught if you have firsthand experience
- The process is student-driven and simple to execute
- Teacher's resources include videos, handouts, and a feedback form for after the presentation
- Scholars of every age benefit from the activity