Expressing words as numbers and symbols ... that is the task at hand. Given a contextual situation, it is often necessary to rewrite the information as expressions. The video demonstration shows two examples of this concept and gives learners strategies for writing their own expressions.
- Present the problems in the video as a warmup; play the video to check answers
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they watch the lesson
- Consider monitoring the YouTube comments if making available for independent viewing
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a detailed explanation of all work
- Offers the opportunity for learners to watch and rewatch as needed