Investigate algebraic applications of complementary angles. Young scholars watch as the instructor describes and defines complementary angles. He then shows an example of finding an unknown value of x given expressions for a pair of complementary angles.
- Use on a day that requires a substitute
- Follow with whiteboard practice as a quick understanding check
- Expects previous work with solving equations
- Provides a thorough explanation of solving each equation
- It's easy to play the video repeatedly until students understand the content