Products, quotients, sums, and differences are the operations to know. A thorough lesson presentation explains how to analyze a verbal expression to create a mathematical expression. Explanations of terminology and order help learners avoid common errors.
- Create a word wall of key words important to writing expressions
- Follow the lesson with board work as guided practice
- The lesson is heavy on vocabulary, which may be challenging for English learners
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Allows individuals to watch and rewatch the lesson as needed
- Uses color to highlight key terms