This Writing Goes Wild lesson plan also includes:
Young scientists develop their observation and writing skills as they craft and then post a detailed description of a plant or animal they have spotted and photographed.
50 Views 35 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have pairs trade their written descriptions, use these descriptions to create an illustration, and then compare their illustration with the photo
- A membership in Project Noah is required
- Instructors need to create their own collections before conducting the lesson
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Complete directions for the project, including how to take digital pictures and post them, are included