This Wyoming Women Get the Vote | State of Equality video also includes:
After watching the trailer for the documentary State of Equality, class members conduct addition research and develop a digital presentation, poster or essay about the Women's Suffrage Movement.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Create a wall map of the United States and have class members research when each state passed the Nineteenth Amendment
- Mount student projects in the classroom or about the school
- One of five video resources in the PBS Wyoming Women Get the Vote series
- Although designed for Wyoming, the activity is appropriate for any state
- Support materials include a carefully scaffolded lesson plan