This Your Credit Report lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
What is your credit score? How do you find it? Help your pupils answer these questions and more. They will access their free credit report and then analyze its meaning.
2 Collections 83 Views 69 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Ask learners to identify situations that would increase and decrease a credit score
- Include a discussion of the steps to take if there are errors in the credit report
- Could be used in a consumer math class or as a high school algebra project
- Internet and printer access are required
- A credit report may contain sensitive financial information; allow individuals to black out any information they do not want shared
- Uses real information to motivate learners
- All handouts, keys, rubric, and a teacher guide are included
- District policies may prohibit requiring learners to share their personal information online.