This Z-Type Concepts: typing, basic computer skills, keyboarding activity & project also includes:
Your students will be typing faster than you in no time with the help of this fun game. Similar to the classic Atari game Space Invaders, students must type words to prevent space ships from attacking as they move from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- Use this as a daily warm-up activity in a basic computer skills class
- Have students keep track of their accuracy and words per minute as part of a unit on analyzing data with spreadsheets
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The user's accuracy and words per minute are displayed at the end of the game
- Offers two levels of difficulty, each one including multiple stages that get progressively harder
- Website displays random ads along the left side of the screen, which may or may not be appropriate for students